Medicare Supplements are a health insurance policies sold by private health insurance companies to fill the "gaps" in Medicare coverage. Consider these facts in deciding if Medicare Supplement insurance for hospital and medical coverage is right for you:
• See any medical provider that accepts
• Medicare Supplement policies may cover
health care bills not covered by Medicare.
• Usually have low out-of-pocket costs and
• Provider networks offer the lowest out-of-
• Most plans include prescription drug
• Some plans may offer dental, vision and/or
Medicare Part D, also called the Medicare prescription drug benefit, is a United States federal-government program to subsidize the costs of prescription drugs and
prescription drug insurance premiums for Medicare beneficiaries.